What is the cause of oil leakage in the air compressor? How to deal with it?
Views : 103
Update time : 2021-12-03 16:22:48
In the process of long-term use of air compressor, sometimes there will be oil leakage. In such a situation, how should we find out the cause? What to do after finding out the cause?
First analyze the reasons for the oil leakage:
1. The air compressor oil seal falls off or the oil seal defects (such as wear, etc.) cause oil leakage.
2. The main shaft of the air compressor is loose and the oil seal leaks.
3. The joint surface of the air compressor head leaks, and the oil inlet pipe and the oil return pipe joints are loose.
4. The belt is installed too tightly during the installation of the air compressor, causing the main bearing bush to wear.
5. The casting or processing of the air compressor is not perfect during the production process.
Let's analyze the solution based on the five possible reasons:
1. Check the oil seal of the air compressor to confirm whether the oil seal is cracked, whether the inner lip is cracked or flanged. If there is one of the above conditions, it should be replaced; check whether the joint surface of the oil seal and the main shaft is scratched or defective. If there are scratches or defects, it should be replaced.
2. Move the main shaft forcefully to check whether the neck gap is too large. If the gap is too large, replace the bearing bush and oil seal at the same time. As for how large is too large, each brand is different.
3. Check the sealing condition of the sealing gasket of each joint of the air compressor, repair or replace the gasket; check whether the bolts of the oil inlet and return joints and the box threads are loose, and ensure that they are not loose. Some air compressors may work in a harsh environment, and there may be oil on the upper and lower sides of the fuselage. This requires our air compressor maintenance masters to work hard, and first clean up the entire air compressor.
4. Check and re-adjust the tightness of the entire belt of the air compressor head. It is advisable to press 10 mm with your thumb. Adjust if it is too large or too small. This is the easiest to overlook, so everyone should pay attention.
5. The last one is to check the casting or processing defects of the box body of the air compressor (such as whether the oil return hole at the box body installation is unblocked), repair or replace the defective parts, and see if it has received severe impacts.