How does the air compressor control the oil temperature?
Views : 505
Author : Runningway
Update time : 2022-02-14 16:41:11
This time, let's analyze how to control the oil temperature of the air compressor.
First, the oil temperature is too low control method:
If the oil temperature is too low or unchanged for a long time, it is easy to increase the friction of the transmission parts, and sometimes it will make a screaming sound, so that the equipment cannot be fully lubricated, which will cause harm to the equipment. The low oil temperature mainly occurs in winter. There are:
(1) Strengthen the sealing and heating and heat preservation of the workshop, and control the flow of circulating water to 1/3 of the original, so that the cooling effect of the oil cooler is reduced and the oil temperature is increased.
(2) Keep 1~2 compressors running continuously for more than 3 days, and the oil temperature will naturally rise through mechanical friction.
Second, the control method of oil temperature is too high
If the oil temperature is too high for a long time, the oil quality will be poor, and the air pressure oil will not have the lubricating effect, which will increase the wear and tear of the equipment. The oil temperature can be lowered by the following methods:
(1) When the temperature is high in summer, the oil temperature is higher than 50℃ for a long time, and sometimes it exceeds the standard limit of 60℃. The control method is to open the skylights, doors and windows of the factory building for ventilation; in the weather with high temperature, regularly flush the factory floor with cooling water to cool down.
(2) The water temperature of the circulating cooling water in summer remains high, which makes the oil cooler ineffective and the oil temperature rises. Therefore, cooling measures should be taken in time to reduce the circulating water temperature.
(3) If it is found that the color of the oil in the oil window becomes thin and white, check the oil quality in time. If the viscosity of the oil decreases, immediately replace the new oil or fill up some new oil, usually within 3 to 6 months.
(4) To keep the oil cooler unobstructed, the use effect of the cooler should be checked regularly. Usually, the blockage of the oil cooler is also one of the reasons for the increase of oil temperature. Therefore, when the oil cooler is found to be blocked, it should be cleaned in time to ensure the cooling effect of the oil cooler and the normal operation of the equipment.
(5) When selecting lubricating oil, if conditions permit, choose lubricating oil of good quality to ensure oil quality and reduce carbon deposition.
(6) When the oil temperature is higher than 50℃ for a long time, and the circulating cooling water cannot reduce the oil temperature, a certain proportion of fresh tap water should be introduced into the circulating cooling water to reduce the temperature of the cooling water or the oil. If the fresh tap water still cannot reduce the oil temperature, the fresh tap water can be directly passed into the cooler system, but this time should not be too long, it should be between 1 and 6 days.